How will I get there?
1. I have done a number of things to build a foundation for Health Coaching that I’ll describe in another post.
2. At night and on weekends I am working through the Precision Nutrition Certification program. I plan to be certified by the end of 2013.
3. I’ve been accepted and have enrolled in Duke University’s Integrative Health Coach Professional Training program. I plan to complete this by the end of 2015. This will also be done on nights, weekends, and by spending some vacation time from my current job.
4. By the end of 2016, I’ll have a coaching practice that I’ll operate on nights and weekends in addition to my current job.
5. By 2019, I’ll assess whether I turned Live Long Lead Long into “a thing”. Or whether it was all for naught (or somewhere in between).