The Karma Sense Eating Plan (KSEP) is a light-hearted, science-backed approach for a healthier, happier you. It’s a collection of actions you can adopt in part or in whole to improve your health, your attitude, and to help others. It is a way of linking good deeds to healthful behaviors. The Karma Sense Eating Plan consists of the following components:
- Karma – Do a good deed associated with food, eating, or mealtime.
- Sense – Combine the science of behavior change, mindfulness, and nutrition into a common sense method of feeling good about what you eat and eating what makes you feel good.
- Eating – Adopt a series of 5 mantras (guidelines) that enable good nutrition. Reacquaint yourself with the joys of eating.
- Plan – Whether your goals are lofty (“I want to eat better”) or specific (“I want to lose 20 pounds by September), the Karma Sense Eating Plan offers you the independence or professional support you want.
Best of all, the Karma Sense Eating Plan does not challenge your values. It allows you to eat what you like and avoid what you don’t like.
The Karma Sense Eating Plan is documented via my blog. Availability in book form is underway. If you want to lead a Karma Sensible life, you can get more detail by navigating the relevant posts. Here’s an index of what’s been released so far:
- An Overview of the Plan – An all-encompassing plan summary. It has everything you need to get started.
- Details on the Karma component – How good Karma is good for your health and what you can do to continue the good Karma network effect.
- Details on the Sense component – Common sense (Karma Sense) aspects of the plan and the scientific theory(Karma Science) behind linking acts of good Karma to better nutritional habits. The Sense component is described in two posts:
- Details on the Eating component – The 5 Mantras of a Karma Sensible diet. These include:
- Eat Slowly and Stop Before You’re Full
- Eat Protein in Every Meal
- Eat More Vegetables and Fruits
- Eat Whole Food Carbohydrates After Vigorous Exercise is in two parts
- Eat Good Fats Daily and Get a Balance of the Different Types of Good Fats
- Details on the Plan component
- As the plan is rolled out, new developments in the world of Karma Sense are documented regularly in the links below.