Play the latest episode by selecting the “Play” button on the widget below (right-pointing triangle at left side of widget)
Wacky food stunts are a great way to generate website clicks. But do they teach us anything about the food in question? Or do they stupify us?
In this episode of The Karma Sense Foodcast, we examine the folks who attempt to recreate their own version of Super Size Me with a random sampling of these attempts at self-experimentation. In the end, do they stupEfy me or stupIfy me?
02:34 I Tried Blue Apron Home Delivery Meal Kit Service for One Year and This is What Happened
- Blue Apron Website
- My One-Year Experiment With Blue Apron’s Online Meal-Kit Service – Recode
- The $2.5 billion high school (Go Hawks) – CNN
- Episode 23 – Chazerai – The most sustainable and healthiest fish to eat
15:02 I Ate the Tom Brady Diet for Three Weeks and This Is What Happened
- The Tom Brady TB12 Branded Meals at Purple Carrot
- I Ate Tom Brady’s Wierd Diet For A Week. Here’s What Happened – Thrillist
- I Ate Tom Brady’s Diet for Three Weeks and Gisele Is Still Not My Wife – GQ
- Meet the chef who decides what Tom Brady eats—and what he definitely doesn’t – Boston.com
- Episode 15 – Celebrity Davey H – Nightshades
- Episode 21 – Coffee ABCs – Coffee and Caffeine
30:11 I Ate Nothing But Halo Top Ice Cream for Ten Days and This Is What Happened.
- Halo Top Website
- What It’s Like to Eat Nothing but This Magical, Healthy Ice Cream for 10 Days – GQ
- What Happened When I Ate Only Halo Top Ice Cream For 5 Days – Spoon University
- Episode 0035 – Sugar Substitute Rabbit Hole – Erythritol
38:01 Home Delivery Meal Kit Service Update
41:29 Wrap Up